Openframeworks / Processing Intern
Circus Family is looking for interns with an interest in software development in Openframeworks and/or Processing for reactive environments and interactive visual development. The work offers an opportunity to make a contribution to international public and corporate interactive media projects that you can include in your research history, portfolio and demo reel.
You will be involved in engaging and challenging work in visual compelling interactive programmatic motion graphics. You will work independently surrounded by a team of visual effects and motion graphics artists at Circus Family Amsterdam based studio to create interactive installations that incorporate interactive graphics, computer vision and web technologies. These works are installed at worldwide events, public spaces, art galleries and museums.
- Ability to think creatively, work independently,
- Interested in computer graphics / video game programming
- Experience in openframeworks and/or Processing
- You know what a Kinect can do and what an Arduino is
- Eager to dive into C++ and or Visual Studio
- Familiarity with OS X Xcode or windows development and running environments.
- Good communication skills in English or Dutch
- 5 full days
Experience of the following would be advantageous
- Image Processing
- Camera Technology
- Post Production or Creative Industries
Please email email@example.com when interested